Congratulations on your engagement! We are excited to work with you on your upcoming wedding, and look forward to making your day special. Our goal is to equip you for a lifetime marriage and to partner with you to have a marriage that reflects Jesus Christ. With that in mind, we have designed a pre-marriage process for couples desiring to be married by one of our Pantano Christian Church pastors. Please take a few minutes to review the information provided.
- Six Month Process
- To ensure couples have adequate time to fulfill our requisite to be married by one of our pastors, we require a of minimum of six (6) months time prior to your wedding. For weddings planned in less than six (6) months, we reserve the right to not perform the ceremony.
- Pre-Marriage Application
- Complete our Pre-Marriage Application. This helps us get you started.
- PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment
- Complete the PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment. The link will be emailed to you, and the cost is $35/couple, payable online. Once you receive the link, the assessment must be completed within three (3) weeks.
- Pre-Marriage Appointment
- Once we receive your completed PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment, we will contact you to schedule an appointment with our Marriage Ministry Pastor.
- Pre-Marriage Classes
- Couples must attend/complete the required pre-marriage classes. For a description of the classes and to register online, visit Pre-Marriage Classes.
- Marriage Mentoring
- Meet regularly (once a month minimum) with your assigned Marriage Mentors for the six months process.