Wondering if you’re in trouble?
Take a look at the warning signs.
- You don’t know how much you owe.
- You often pay bills late.
- You get a new loan to pay old loans.
- You pay only the minimum balance due each month.
- You would have an immediate financial problem if you lost your job.
- You’re spending more than you earn, using your savings to pay for day-to-day expenses.
- You shop as a form of recreation.
- You don’t comparison shop for major purchases
- You’re an impulse buyer
- You don’t have a retirement account
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these statements, you may need help in getting your finances in order. The following resources can hlep you get started:
Are you upside-down on your mortgage (owe more than it’s worth)?
Check out this site: HopeNow.com
Other Financial Links